What makes The Meadow a Great Place to Call Home
- - It is time to make your move to a fuller life. Settle in, plant roots in the right community, in the right location, in the right home. We offer an affordable, welcoming and gracious environment for residents of all ages.
- - Enjoy privacy and peace without disruptions and noise living in an apartment since you don't have shared walls, floors and ceilings.
- - Whether it is flowers, a lawn, or a place to relax The Meadow lets you connect with the outdoors.
- - Two, Three and Four bedroom homes are available, there is a home that is just the right size for you.
- - Location matters. The community is situated in a desirable area close to schools, businesses, and shopping without being in the hustle and bustle.
- - Our low monthly fee includes cost of the land, infrastructure improvements, on-site property management, social events, amenities, and much more. The land-lease approach to homeownership makes it possible for you to own more home and save money now.
- • Homes are more affordable
- • Homes are easier to sell because they are more affordable
- • More funds are available for travel, living and emergency expenses
- • Published Covenants help protect your investment
- • Background checks are performed on all potential residents
- • Pride of ownership in the community is encouraged
Private Park and Pond with Native Habitat
Kids Play Area
Premiere Manufactured Home Community
Close to schools, shopping and recreation
Just 6 miles from Eugene Airport
Common Area Grounds Maintained
Quality, Newer Homes
Covenants to help protect home values
Land-Lease = more home for the $$
Environmentally, Low Material Waste Building Practices
HUD Approved Homes
Restaurants - New Stores - Local Events
Voted the Safest City in Oregon
Upscale New Construction Homes available
Spacious, Open Floor Plans
Only 10 Minutes to West Eugene
Near several colleges and major universities
Optional RV Storage Area